Package Terms & Conditions
- full payment is required.
- the package will be validated for 1 month from your purchase date.
- the package is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- class bookings can be cancelled 12 hours before class.
- credits will be deduced in case of any “late cancels / no shows”
- In view of the situation of late cancellations and absences of unlimited package students, to avoid the abuse of unlimited reservations which occupied the chances of other students, all unlimited package students can no longer book more than 2 classes a day and the packages will be terminated without further notice in case of any late cancels or no-shows that have been made twice within the certain unlimited package period. Please note that no further class reservations can be made before the package's expiry date once it is violated.
- YOGA PACE reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. In case of dispute, YOGA PACE reserves the right of final decision.
Class Booking Disclamier
You hereby acknowledge that you have read, understand and fully accept to
- The Disclaimer (https://yogapacehk.wixsite.com/home/disclaimer);
- The Terms & Conditions (https://yogapacehk.wixsite.com/home/terms-conditions ); and
of Yoga Pace by making any kinds of booking with us.
We will provide the following items for your practice : mats, blocks, straps and bolsters.
Yoga is best enjoyed on an empty stomach, so eat lightly or not at all for 2-3 hours before. Make sure to keep hydrated by drinking water both before and after class.
You have the responsibility to tell your instructor about any injuries or pregnancy. This will help the instructor know how to adjust you or show you a modified pose if necessary.
在使用 YOGA PACE 瑜珈室前，您必須同意並接受，在我們的瑜伽教練指導下進行瑜珈練習為個人選擇和責任。在參加瑜伽練習時應自行衡量身體狀況以免遭受任何傷害或損害（不論是由任何第三方或其他方式造成的傷害），YOGA PACE 概不負責。如參與者有任何疑慮，請先行購買保險。
In using the YOGA PACE studio, you acknowledge and agree that it is entirely your own choice & responsibility whether or not to perform the practice under the guidance of our yoga instructors.We shall not be responsible for any injury or damage (whether self-inflicted, caused by us or any third party or by any other means) that you may suffer while attending our yoga classes.
Please take out insurance if you have any concerns.
YOGA PACE requires a minimum of 12 hours cancellation notice prior to your scheduled class.
Class bookings can be cancelled 12 hours before class. NO reason will be accepted for absence or late cancellation. Only medical certificates will be considered for sickness or injuries. 1 class credit will be deducted from your package for "late cancels / no show" .
Special arrangements will only be made in case of black rainstorm warning signal and typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above. The Studio will be reopened within 2 hours after the black rainstorm warning signal/typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above is unloaded; all classes will be resumed. No credits or fees will be refunded unless there is a class cancellation happened due to black rainstorm warning signal or typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above.
Yoga Pace reserves all the rights of final decision in case of disputes.